my primary school memories....
these songs remind me
my standard 1 first perform sign languange with clasmates on stage
while mooncake festival....




songs of mooncake festival parade organized by school..


the meaningful video and nice family song,
 that loved by my classmate n make it oways sing bside me..  =)


frens perform.. :)


learn this song while muzic class ~


learn this with 古筝 while primary school tuition orchestra organization



my favourite version : piano



the last two chinese poem song teched by clas tcer in standard 5 :)
红豆生南国,春来发几枝;愿君多采撷,此物最相思。

春眠不觉晓, 处处闻啼鸟。 夜来风雨声, 花落知多少。


the song we must sing together while standard 6 graduation ceremony...


and the last song performed by primary schol choir...b4 end ceremony..
and tis is the last song too...while my diploma final exhibition b4 graduated.......



those video n music
dig out my memories....
that hide deeply in my mind...
i miss my friends...
ive never seen n found some of them
the day of graduate
its the last day we met
some were cant recognize me or forget me
due to lost contact since graduated..
hope they live hapily everywhere...
n evryone i met ever in my study lifes....
kindergarden,primary skol,secondary,college..
i miss those moments so much...
we spent with each others
i wil never forget it
while i still alive
take good care .....
blessing form my heart for
everyone of you...  :]


0 comments: