is time to move
due to work place is jam n far from home...
live with company friends ~
my oter's home key~
used the new keychain gift by my old old fren  :)


like back to the college's life
weekday stay here n friday back home
the difrence is
without them anymore....
thanks my fammily alot to come n help for cleaning in the first day of the year without dating anyone
apreciate  ♥
spot somone is lazy n without do anyting there?hahahaha
 play the BOSCH box while dad helping to settle my stuff  ;P


Met cute minicooper while bought my room's furniture at PJ..
 mr.beans car XD


Tidy time again..
thanks them help me for evrything....

 bought a noisy alarm too due to parent dislike am using phone
oways holding phone to sleep while close alarm..-.-
lol~
tis stuff,the new alarm oways afraid me from nice slep in the erly morning :\
oways waiting for friday....
and i could rest in the  weekend n wont keep front n be fren with monitor anymore
=.=zz
reuse the bday gift that gift by one of my team mate~
finaly i can use it.. ;)
 little mushroom accompanied me in the whole night :)
thanks alot to family that rush here n there to help me lots...
starting to recall back while hostel moment
nid to be with the habit again
ofice = college
here= hostel
luckily
bside my hostel stil have old town and others for me
to settle my meal
hope everything be smooth........
my new hostel life.....
im gonna stay here for every weekday~
n b PJ human  ;)





0 comments: