today~~ funny lo..
wc..hahhaaha...
when me n xin wei go ts v get a masej from wc :
'' i at infron of shop,today i wear purple shirt,
short pants and slipper..''

v laugh til non-stop after saw it..hahahahhaa
when arrive ts me n xinwei saw wc sat on a chair opposite us n back were face us.
v decided to afraid she from back but wc saw us b4 we action==
lol..she say heard our voice from opposite side ==
haha...
then shop ady few hour we stay at MCd for lunch~
we chat almost few hour about our homwork ><
sudden wc said :
'' aiya..worry what lar..just wait 1 year again then 2012 d..
BOOM !! then we no nid worry anymore ''

== hahahahahaahahhhahahaahhahahaa~
we shop til tired d n buy alot of shirt but...
xinwei still wan to go Leisure Mall for have a walk..
zzzz me n wc tired till wanna sleep~~`
almost asleep in bus also ><
reached leisure mall...wc said :
''wah~i smell leisure mall de taste~ ''
=.='' lol~ hahahaha
the main funny ting is...
wc said :
''shirine,bring me go HOT MARKET buy the thing that i nid to decorate my 笛子,i saw my 华乐团的fren d decorate so nice''
i laugh again...the hot market ady be a clothes shop since half year ago...XD
she dissapointed~~~
haah..thanks wc for give us a good laugh n the end...
>< xin wei pekdai me n she go THE MINES for her next round ==
omg..her leg still aktif~>.<
me n wc end our whole day trip after leisure mall~~
have a nice day with two crazy girl..XD



0 comments: