haiz...
veryy very tired...
study from friday morning untill saturday morning...
two days directly 5pm morning just sleep...
but thursday is see drama untill morning..XP
so fast ..exam end ady..
early study i will forget after wake up..
then last minit study had been my habit..
=.=''how to correct this habit....
haiz..essay..die jor lo...
hope can get a little marks there..
>.< saddddd....objektif....
after sem1 hubungan etnik i wan myself prove in objektif but now....
>.< got seven..SEVEN!!! question I not confirm...
my godness....nothing hope..
just hope that can pass all..
result wont worst than last sem can ady...
欲胜人者必先自胜..
this idiom is noting for me ady since step in college..
thats why no dare to hope too many things..
hope more create more sadness..
juz hope for enjoy more hapiness with all my frens and get a not too bad de result go back..
wish all my frens enjoy holidays with happy o..
hope u all will get u wish de result..
see u all in next sem and enjoy crazy in sembreak..
zzzZZZZ holiday starts now...
duty de time..=.=noting to do..
wish that got case but i like so bad if hope that..XD
after duty can back to sleep d..
after sleep do what?see drama..
then?eat dinner..
then?see drama again..
then ??..the next day...
start my job lar...
haha..
hope can done all my things bfore MBDC..
idea idea...
please come visit me..><
hope chee han wont let me do alone ba..
hope to see his design after sembreak..~
comic~~ex-exco..if anypart unperfect pls don angry XD
i will try my best to done it in this sembreak..
wish myself wont use too much money on next sem ><
should i find a partime job ? =D
All take from frens de drama finished watch d..~
so fast ..wan sem3 ady..
to al my dear frens..
sorry if any mistake i've done in previous sem..
enquire for ur forgiveness..
in process to improving somthing~ =)
wish us all the best in new year new sem in 2011~
good luck all~ =D
SEM 2 MEMORIES~ ^-^




0 comments: