SUNWAY LAGOON one day trip
with classmatesthis is the last day we njoy together b4 we separate...
b4 we leave each other
b4 we graduate......
;)
i wont forget
evry moment
we spent together
the souvenir we have it together b4 leaving the extreme park
will miss the time we al crazy together
time flies...
is the time to back hoome...
is the time to...
separate........
damn.....
Its HARD for me to accept
the parting moment.....
after they bought taxi tiket.....
is time to say good bye to ..
the one who stay far far away from us......
seriously
after hug and get in to taxi
i cant stop my tear droping out
after few min
stop in a sudden
recall back to the memories
i trust
we will
did our promise
meet each other soon
in graduation =]
reached hostel
is time to say goodbye again
to both of them
my 3+6+8 mate =]
after hug n bye with each other
back to the room
keep my thing
andgo home.....
goodbye my block ...will miss the 2 and half years that i lived here
having sad moment
happy moment
craziest moment
in this place ;)
back home..
tidy my stuff
bath
n straight lying on the bed
today is the most tired day i spent with them
but
is the happiest moment too
=]

0 comments: