i miss....
every moment
even in dreams
i miss the life again..
just end exam..
my brain keep replay our story...
its realy like a drama
our diploma life drama
time flies like the time were just past on yesterday
gonna separate in few days more..
damn..
rolling on the bed in midnight..
im tired
eyes was heavy
brain heavy too
used to it arady
oways meet each other everyday
but
now
i might have to use to it again
that they cant around me
they cant accompany anytime anymore..
they gonna leave me very soon.....
damn moody...
especially....
.......................................
hmm
looking on the fb
they are enjoying their lifes
hope
i wil njoy mine too....
getting tired n tired...
but hard to fall in sleep
just
feel gonna fall in muzic world
relax mind
njoy the bass
njoy my night......
goodnight my buddies...
sleep well everyone ...



0 comments: