=)

19/8
...
today start used my celcom Xpax number~
college free de..013 ==
haha~016 de cut line by digi liao XD
put back to the xpax card..haha~
but my 010 num stil available~ =)

today funny lor..
first time get a case...
'got a boy feel panic ,can u get a medical oil for him?at Q5'
==lol...
only a medical oil...
walk til block Q..
but i forget bring vest..
then geeting and albert go..
lol..free a 100plus to him XD
duty 0830 until 0530...
zzzZ NO BRING LAPTOP..
revision time..
haha..
all sleep in the comfortable room ><
chee han ==

albert ==

left me and gee ting revision~~

=)
== this whole note..
see longtime liao make me panic..lol..

afterrnoon all accounting de come back..
some happy..
some sad..
some no feeling..
all the best to us.... ~

then...
wish u all happy holiday la...

wish me n wallace happy working..>find me at time square 1st floor Mac Studio if u wan buy such things ><
hahaha~

wan face those thing again le~~




become apple reseller promoter~
good luck to us ..
hope wont let ppl bully~ lol
=/

0 comments: