after end blood donation campaign...
fri stay for saturday clean up everything...
night somting happen in hostel between blok G and blok D..
my romate hear someone 'nian jing' when she go toitlet..
then after she coome back we heard a girl voice scream so high volume..
romate ask me acoompany she go find the voice incase the girl dangerous o wat..
then we saw from our blok de stair..
bside burger stall de chair (among blok g n d)
got a few fren covered a girl ..
lucky romate ask me faster go away don see liao...
the next day my fren tat stay at difrent flor of my blok aso said tat they saw the situation..><
pray pray pray...lol
scared ...
sun fetch mom go temple take some ting accompany with me..
haha..
mother say me 8gua...
maybe saw the situation so my eye become like tat..
saturday morning left eyes become red
and night both eyes bcome red..
mother do this to my both hand...

but after few hour i lost it..
lolx..
==''reli got respond??
each half an hour drop eye more@.@
finish whole bottle betwwen tis two day..
sunday afternoon recovered! ^^
but so tired...eyes very heavy...
slep from 1pm-6pm...
then go celebration~ =)

0 comments: